June 24, 2019
By: Marcie Culbert
Make sure you check the Niagara Region's website before heading to the beach this summer.
Testing is underway and officials have found high levels of e-coli in nine of Niagara's 24 beaches;
- Bernard Avenue Beach (Fort Erie)
- Waverly Beach (Fort Erie)
- Nelles Beach (Grimsby)
- Charles Daly Park East (Lincoln)
- Queen's Royal Beach (Niagara-on-the-Lake)
- Humberstone Centennial Park Beach (Port Colborne)
- Sherkston Wyldewood Beach (Port Colborne)
- Lakeside Beach (St. Catharines)
- Sunset Beach (St. Catharines)
You can check the status of all of Niagara's beaches online here.