Ontario Investing in Niagara's Municipalities
March 28, 2019
By: Marcie Culbert
The province is dishing out funds to five of Niagara's municipalities.
The following communities will receive a one-time investment from the government;
- The City of Port Colborne ($711,467)
- The City of Welland ($88,933)
- The City of Thorold ($725,000)
- The Town of Fort Erie ($455,832)
- The Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake ($725,000)
Niagara West MPP Sam Oosterhoff says the cash will help improve municipal service delivery, so taxpayer dollars are well spent.